Optimind is made from a blend of twelve different ingredients. It is a nootropic supplement that gives the brain the building blocks it requires to produce acetylcholine, the main memory neurotransmitter of the brain and an important part of memory formation and learning. Optimind also eliminates mental fog and improves mental energy. This nootropic supplement has gathered various reviews and even ReviewingThis published their own review about Optimind.
Here are the ingredients used in Optimind and how they work.
- Vitamin D3 – It boosts the levels of serotonin in the brain. This reduces your cravings and promotes a natural cycle of sleep.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – This ingredient helps produce cellular energy.
- Caffeine – It offers a short-term increase of energy and learning capabilities.
- Vitamin B12 – This ingredient improves blood flow and the functionality of the nervous system and brain.
- GABA – It can help prevent adrenal fatigue. GABA also serves as the brain’s inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- Vinpocetine – It helps improve the flow of blood to the brain, which boosts nutrient and oxygen levels.
- Huperzine A – This ingredient increases the levels of acetylcholine in the body, which is associated with better memory retention.
- L-Taurine – It has been associated with improved central nervous system and cardiovascular health.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract – Bacopa extract can help enhance long-term memory recall.
- Sulbutiamine – It optimizes neurotransmission levels in the brain.
- Phosphatidyl L-Serine – Phosphatidyl L-Serine serves as a phospholipid in the brain, which improves neurotransmission.
- L-Tyrosine – It improves attention span, mental alertness and energy.
Optimind is available in capsule form. You can take it with water once or two times a day, depending on the right dosage for you. The supplement should start taking effect within an hour. Regular intake of the supplement should improve those effects as the body gets used to the brain chemicals it requires to improve mental performance. The manufacturer suggests starting with 1 capsule and increasing it to 2 capsules every day once you have become accustomed to its effects. It contains caffeine, so you may want to avoid taking it early evening or in the late afternoon or if you find it hard to sleep.